Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Top Local SEO Ranking Factors for 2018 and Beyond From The Trenches

When it comes to local SEO, This infographic covering ranking factors is very accurate. Citations still play a big part, however, I have ranked local sights with as little as two to three citations. Many people say that reviews are a ranking factor, however, in my testing I have not seen any movement from reviews. I do think that it will become more and more important to have several reviews and also goo reviews. One of the biggest ranking factors that I have seen is proper GMB Google My Business setup including category setup, geo-tagging images, postng regularly from withing the Google My Business dashboard, and many more.

 

GOOGLE MAPS SEO – How To Boost Google Places and Local SEO Services! - An Infographic from World Class Media

Embedded from World Class Media

The post Top Local SEO Ranking Factors for 2018 and Beyond From The Trenches appeared first on Cleburne PC Repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment